“A wise person learns from their mistakes, a wiser person learns from the mistakes of others.”
The Following List Unveils the Foremost Life Lessons We Learn Too Late –
- Every person spends their first 20 years worrying about what people think about them. Then they spend their next 20 years swearing that they don’t care what people think about them. After that, they spend the next 20 years realizing that people aren’t thinking about them at all.
- People will truly regret the things they didn’t do much more than ones they did.
- We should not ruin our health to earn more and more money otherwise we will end up spending our hard-earned money to recover our health and that is not reciprocal.
- Grades of School/College do matter. A high GPA unlocks the gate of a spectacular university, which later leaves you with strong social connections and a high paying job.
- For every person, the most important years of their lives are between 18–26 years. The life you live after that phase is a result of the hard work you did during that time.
- Best Friends aren’t permanent. They change with time. Your friends no matter how much they close to you will disappear with TIME.
- After a certain time, you learn that close friends too, leave. “Friends forever” “BFF” are just English terms. Your close friends in the past became merely a part of the contact list now.
- Love and Peace toss themselves out of the window the moment poverty walks in through the door,
- Every decision matters because whatever and wherever you are today is the result of your past actions. You are responsible for your life as you have the complete authority to make it or break it.
- Don’t be too emotionally attached to anyone at any stage of life because People change with time after meeting a person who is beneficial for them more than you. Even your besties may probably turn into known strangers one day.
- Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is an integral part of getting over something or someone.
- Your parents are your greatest assets. We should respect and cherish them.
- Learn to let go of things in Life, even if you are right.
- Smile Please! You don’t own all the problems exists in the world.
- Eventually, all pieces will fall into place. So don’t worry! Till then laugh at your confusion, live in the presnet moment because everything happens for a reason.
- Remaining silent is one of the most effective ways to get information out of someone. Trust me. It’s an effective Psychological Trick!
- In every person you know, there is a person you don’t know.
- Your perspective will change with time.
- Men put their money where their heart is. Trust me on this!
- Securing a job is important before preparing for a government job (government job takes a lot of time!)
- Maturity does come with age and experience.
- You stop judging people the moment you find yourself to be in the same condition as theirs.
- You are the first victim of your anger. Anger builds nothing but surely takes everything.
- Silence is not empty. It’s full of answers.
- No message is also a message.
- iPhone and Salman Khan are overrated.
- The best friend leaves if you aren’t successful in life.
- Don’t use 18th or 19th Century wisdom for 21st problems.
- Once you feel someone avoids you, make sure you never disturb them again.
- Relationships and friendships end because once the person has you, they stop doing the things it took to get you.
- We’re all brave until we realize the cockroach has wings.
- Never share your problems with anyone because 80% of the people don’t care and 20% of them will become happy that you have it.
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- No one is busy. It’s all about their interest and priorities.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- Karma is a bitch. It doesn’t spare anyone.
- Never talk about your achievements, Nobody likes a bragger, People get jealous.
- Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- No response is a response. And it’s a powerful one.
- An expert in anything was once a beginner.
- Play dumb sometimes. People tell you a lot of things when they think you are not very smart, gives you an advantage.
- Dress to impress. Everyone’s first impression or judgment is always based on their looks. If you are handsome/beautiful you gain attention easily or have an edge over others.
Lesson Learned from a Biscuit Dipped in Tea
- An Opportunity is like a biscuit dipped in tea. A little delay & it’s gone.
Lesson Learned from a Porn Video
- Life will fuck you harder if you always scream and complain about it rather than being satisfied and enjoying what you have got.
Lesson Learned from a Train
- If you don’t pursue your career at the right time, it won’t wait for you.
Lesson Learned from Mosquitoes
- People will suck you and use you to the core if you are way too sweet for everyone.
Lesson Learned from the Death
- Love what you have, before life teaches you to love what you’ve lost.
Lesson Learned from Newton’s First Law
- Your bank account will remain empty unless you do something about it.
Lesson Learned from a Wrapper
- Sometimes, the person you want the most is the person you are best without.
Lesson learned from Social Media
- You can’t mess around with someone’s private life, if you do then you will be banned.
Lesson Learned from a Burnt-Out Candle
- Don’t always set yourself on fire to keep others warm because sooner or later, people will forget your sacrifice and the only person left for you will be YOU.
Lesson Learned from Money
- Brown(Rs. 10), Blue(Rs. 50), Purple(Rs. 100), Yellow(Rs. 200), Grey(Rs. 500), Pink(Rs. 2000); all colors money came but black money will never come.
Whether you’ll take them seriously or not, is entirely up to you. Whatever you do, don’t come back to me in 30 years lamenting that you didn’t.
Life is tough, but so are you.
Cheers to Life!