Feeling bored while stuck at home during Coronavirus Lockdown? This post suggests fun and productive Things To Do During Coronavirus Lockdown.
As we all know concerts are postponed, sporting events are canceled, schools colleges are closed and tourist hot spots are shut down, experts recommend that even those who show no sign of illness stay home during this Public Health Emergency of International Concern – Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
In How Much More Time the Coronavirus Pandemic Will End in the Country?
According to an online survey report, the survey report said that in mid-March, most people thought that the Covid-19 is a short-term difficulty and will be alright by June, but in the post-March (March 12-14) survey, citizens of most countries. This crisis seems to be prolonged. Most people in Japan, Britain, and Australia said they did not think the epidemic would be resolved by June.
Although many people believe that the situation will be healthy by June, according to the latest online survey report by research and consulting service firm, 83 percent of the population of India is hopeful that the Coronavirus pandemic will end and the situation by June 2020. It will be normal again.
Vietnam (92%), Brazil (85%), and Mexico (84%) rank higher among those hoping and expecting Covid-19, opinion of cities in Canada and the US in 18-75 years old. The survey was conducted among people aged 16-75 Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, France, China, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, Vietnam, and Britain.
Well, nobody knows when will Covid-19 crisis stop. However, here is an idea that I would like to propose based on my personal experience.
Today one of my close relatives who is living in the US told me that some of their relatives from different localities have assembled at her home, playing cards to socialize and pass the time during Coronavirus crisis.
COVID-19 Pandemic Can Only End in these Ways
- Government action finds everyone who is sick, quarantines them, and prevent further spread.
- All the peoples living in the world should accurately follow the guidelines given by the government.
- If someone gets infected, He or She must tell officials about it.
- A healthy diet would be another option to boost immunity.
- Everyone should wash their hands with soapy water for at least 25 to 30 seconds.
Novel Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough without a runny nose. This is the simplest way to identify. This Covid19 virus will be killed at a temperature of 30-35 degrees, therefore, drink hotter water. You can tell your friends and relatives to drink more hot water and prevent it. Go under the Sun for a long time. It has been cold season recently, and drinking hot water is also very comfortable. It does not cure but is an excellent prevention of body. Drinking warm water is useful for most viruses.
Viral severe respiratory illness is generally best managed via the prevention, which means vaccination, hand washing, and limiting interpersonal contacts. The need for a Coronavirus vaccine is not yet entirely clear, but you can bet the unsung heroes of global public health are already hard at work on it.
There are no right Vidal antibiotics for these viruses. However, some medications can shorten the severity and reduce the duration of symptoms and thus probably save lives if used early enough.
Rest my remarks above concerning antibiotics for viral illness be misinterpreted, I will clarify by reminding readers of this article that we now have direct-acting, Agents that are, in fact, viral antibiotics. There are several of these, and all used to kill various subtypes of Hepatitis C. We currently have none that are effective against other viruses, like COVID-19 family.
The solution is Expert’s advise Self Quarantine.
With talks of an extended home quarantine being necessary to flatten the curve, what’s there to do while stuck indoors? Many people are finding coronavirus lockdown comfortable. If you are not one among them, you definitely need to engage in something more productive then usual. We’ve compiled a long list of suggestions to help make your time quarantined as interesting – and perhaps even as productive and fun – as possible.
Things to Do during Coronavirus Lockdown or Quarantine to Fight Boredom!
- Play Board Games.
- Start a journal or blog. It could be about a specific interest from chess to cooking.
- Watch all the really long movies and web series you’ve avoided until now
- Enhance our knowledge to shape one’s personality – Learn Old-New English words, Explore Personal finance planning, Advance feature of Online products, services, and Apps.
- Download Duolingo, or a similar app to learn a foreign language on your own from home.
- Pick up a hobby- Ventriloquy, candle-making, paper-mâché and adding a new painting to your gallery.
- Learn calligraphy.
- Pamper Yourself – Treat yourself to a 12-step skincare routine you don’t have time for during a normal workweek.
- Find and follow a new interesting blog.
- Read a personal development book.
- Work on your weaknesses: Weakness can be bad handwriting, non-effective communicating skills, poor grammar or vocabulary and so on.
- Protect yourself from Coronavirus at home – Deep Clean your home.
- Watch a motivational TED Talk.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Enhance your spiritual development – Do yoga or try meditating
- Spend time connecting with the people you are living with to improve your existing relationships.
- Use Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts to Video Call to a true long-distance friend:
- Make backups of everything saved online
- Sort out your mailbox
- Rearrange your furniture to give your home a different look.
- Sort out your photos
- Update your resume and portfolio, so the next time you see a job listing that inspires you, you can be the first to apply.
- Learn a new style of dance via YouTube, from belly dancing to breaking.
- Reproduce something you see on Pinterest.
- Update your bucket list
- Organize your bills and paperwork
- Clear space on your phone
- Create email templates for personal and professional email – Unsubscribe from all the newsletters clogging your inbox that you never, ever open.
- Learn to cook
- For Pretty girls out there – Learn how to braid (fishtail, French, etc.), Makeup tips via YouTube tutorial.
- For handsome guys out there – Coronavirus beard! Grow it, moisturize it, comb it, love it.
- Stretch. Work on your flexibility.
- Text all your exes just in case you have one more thing you wanted to get off your chest
- Enroll in Free Courses Online.
- Catch Up on your SLEEP.
- Watch a documentary
- Get a Penpal: Connect with people around the world and see how the lockdown is playing out in other countries.
- Try Bird Watching
- Write a play or short film: You know BBC is on the hunt for original scripts about self-isolation that they can turn into short films.
- Visit the New York’s MoMA: Huge number of art galleries and museums around the world have digitized their collections and are now offering free virtual tours.
I hope you like the post. Please share, like, or comment!
Stay Home Stay Safe